CLCF Developmental Soccer is run for age groups U8 through High School in both the fall and spring seasons. Cost for the program is $85.00 which includes the uniform (shirt, shorts and socks) and end of season celebration and award.
The program is designed for players regardless of ability or experience. Players are encouraged to learn and take interest in the game of soccer. The game of soccer encourages physical fitness and teaches valuable lessons in teamwork, sportsmanship, fair play, problem solving and social skills. Teams are coached by parent volunteers. Contact us if you are interested in coaching.
All games are two (2) 22 minute halves with five minutes for halftime
- U8 - 6v6 (5 field players plus a keeper) quarter-sized field
- U10/U12 - 7v7 (6 field players plus a keeper) half sized field
- U14/High School - 11v11 (10 field players plus a keeper) full sized field
- Shin guards
- Soccer ball:
- U8 - Size 3 soccer ball
- U10/U12 - Size 4 soccer ball
- U14/HS - Size 5 soccer ball
- Drink or water bottle
- Soccer cleats are recommended (sneakers are also permissible)